How do I create a team Objective using step by step guide?
Profit allows users to create objectives using the Step by Step Guide.
Why this feature?
- Objectives provide a clear understanding of what needs to be achieved, and they help to define the outcomes and goals that you want to accomplish.
- This feature provides an option for users to create Team Objectives using the Step by Step option.
Note: You must be a member of the team to create team objectives.
Navigate to the OKR → My Team OKRs from the left navigation panel. Click on the + icon to Create Objective and select Step By Step Guide from the dropdown.
Follow the below steps to create your Objective using the Step by Step method:
- In the first step set a name for your Objective, set the OKR Category, Associate Tags with your Objectives, select Objective examples or set it from a predefined template.
- In the second step set Target Dates for the Objectives as Quarterly, Yearly, or custom range basis. Also, you can set a custom range or newly generated period for the Objective.
- In the third step, you can Set Visibility for your Objective by selecting Public, Team, or Access List [with other Departments, Teams & Employees].
- In the fourth step, you can change the Default Owner for the Objective.
- As a final step, you can Align your Team Objective to any other OKRs based on the organizational needs. After aligning the objective, click on Complete.
Note: If you click on the Objective checkbox it will be aligned as a Key Result. If you click on the Key Result checkbox it will be aligned as a Sub-Key Result.
Related Answer Post
To know more on how to add weightage to the Objective, click here.
What is the use of check-in discipline report in the cockpit dashboard?
Profit.co provides an option for users to view the check-in discipline history in the Cockpit dashboard. Why this ...Read more
How to create an advanced search option for the OKRs?
Profit.co provides an option to create a predefined search option to sort out the OKRs. Why this feature? Using this ...Read more
How to align a sub-key result with another sub-key result in Profit.co?
Profit.co provides an option for users to align their sub-key result with another sub-key result. Why this feature? By ...Read more
How check-in discipline reports are generated in Profit.co?
Profit.co generates check-in discipline reports to improve performance and productivity. Why this feature? By using ...Read more
Execute your strategy with the industry’s most preferred and intuitive software
30 Days Free Trial