How do I create a team Objective using step by step guide?
Profit allows users to create objectives using the Step by Step Guide.
Why this feature?
- Objectives provide a clear understanding of what needs to be achieved, and they help to define the outcomes and goals that you want to accomplish.
- This feature provides an option for users to create Team Objectives using the Step by Step option.
Note: You must be a member of the team to create team objectives.
Navigate to the OKR → My Team OKRs from the left navigation panel. Click on the + icon to Create Objective and select Step By Step Guide from the dropdown.
Follow the below steps to create your Objective using the Step by Step method:
- In the first step set a name for your Objective, set the OKR Category, Associate Tags with your Objectives, select Objective examples or set it from a predefined template.
- In the second step set Target Dates for the Objectives as Quarterly, Yearly, or custom range basis. Also, you can set a custom range or newly generated period for the Objective.
- In the third step, you can Set Visibility for your Objective by selecting Public, Team, or Access List [with other Departments, Teams & Employees].
- In the fourth step, you can change the Default Owner for the Objective.
- As a final step, you can Align your Team Objective to any other OKRs based on the organizational needs. After aligning the objective, click on Complete.
Note: If you click on the Objective checkbox it will be aligned as a Key Result. If you click on the Key Result checkbox it will be aligned as a Sub-Key Result.
Related Answer Post
To know more on how to add weightage to the Objective, click here.
Profit.co allows Superusers to generate reports of users, teams, and departments who haven't set any OKRs. Why ...Read more