How to create an objective for a team, using step-by-step guide?
Profit allows users to create an objective in three ways.
- Quick Create.
- Using Form.
- Step-by-step Guide.
See how to create an objective using step-by-step guide below.
To do this action, the team should be already created and you must be a member of the team to create objects.
For inference, let’s assume that you are a member of the Sales team and is going to create a team objective.
Log in to your profit account. From the left navigation panel, select OKRs → My Teams’ OKRs → Sales.
Note: You won’t be able to see Sales if you are not a part of the sales team.
You will be directed to the Teams' OKRs: Sales page.
To create a team objective for Sales, Click Create OKR and select the option Step-by-step Guide.
You will be directed to the Create Objective page.
Say, for example, you want to create an objective - Increase Recurring Revenue.
- Enter Increase Recurring Revenue in the What do you want to achieve?t field.
- Enter a description of the objective in Provide Further Context field (optional)t.
- Click Next.
- Select the Target Datet by when you’ve to accomplish this objective - Q1-2020.
- Click Next.
Let’s say your objective Increase Recurring Revenue contributes result to the Saaszilla Corporate objective Improve Revenue.
- Click the Saaszilla Corporation Ltd, OKRst tab.
- Click the alignment icon to align your objective to Improve Revenue.
Your team objective Increase recurring revenue is now created and can be viewed in the Active OKRs list
Find out more about how to create objectives using Quick Create and Using Form.