How to create team objectives using forms?
Creating objectives is an important step in establishing your OKRs. So it is important to know the process of creating objectives.
Why this feature :
By creating an objective you are laying the foundation for your goals where you can create supporting key results to measure the success of your goals and finally achieve the targeted objective by the end of a specific time.
Profit.co allows you to create team objectives in 3 different ways.
Let’s say, you are a part of the sales team and want to create an OKR for the team with the Using Form option.
Login to your Profit.co account.
From the left menu, select OKRs → All Teams’ OKRs.
You will be directed to All Teams' OKRs page.
In the All Teams’ OKRs: Business Development Team.
Click on the Create OKR Icon and select Using Form from the dropdown.
You will be directed to Create OKR form.
Let’s say you are creating an objective - Increase Recurring Revenue and your target to accomplish it is by Q3-2021.
In the Create OKR form,
- Enter Increasing Recurring Revenue in the Type your objective field.
- Click the caret icon in the Target Date and select Q1- 2021 in the calendar widget.
- Provide more details about your objective in the Additional Context field(optional).
- Select the Owner for the Objective.
- To align your objective, click Align button next to the .
- In the popup select the OKRs that you want to align with. Here Saaszilla Corporation Ltd OKRs are selected, now locate the objective Grow Revenue.
- Click the to align your team objective with this objective.
- Click Update to align.
- Click Create to complete creating the objective.
The Objective - Increase Recurring Revenue is created. You can view the created OKR in the Active OKRs list.