How to create team objectives using forms?
Profit allows you to create team objectives in 3 different ways.
Let’s say, you are a part of the sales team and want to create an OKR for the team with the Using Form option.
Login to your profit account.
From the left navigation, select OKRs → My Teams’ OKRs → Sales.
You will be directed to My Teams' OKRs: Sales page.
In the My Teams’ OKRs: Sales page.
Click on the Create OKR button and select Using Form from the dropdown.
You will be directed to Create OKR form.
Let’s say you are creating an objective - Increase Recurring Revenue and your target to accomplish it is by Q3-2020.
In the Create OKR form,
- Enter Increasing Recurring Revenue in the Type your objective field.
- Click the caret icon in the Target Date and select Q1- 2020 in the calendar widget.
- Provide more details about your objective in the Additional Context field(optional).
- To align your objective, click Align next to the .
- In the popup Which OKRs do you want to align with? click Saaszilla Corporation Ltd OKRs. tab and locate the objective Grow Revenue.
- Click the to align your team objective with this objective.
- Click Update to align.
- Click Create to complete creating the objective.
The Objective - Increase Recurring Revenue is created. You can view the created OKR in the Active OKRs list.