Set Great OKRs to Align, Engage & Inspire
OKRs is a time-tested goal setting and execution framework for setting outcome-focused goals implemented and achieved by well aligned, engaged and motivated employees.
Great OKRs enable cascading of objectives or goals throughout the organization.
Great OKRs are a key driver of employee engagement enabling teams to collaborate.
Great OKRs connects employees, engages and inspires them to deliver high performance.
Setting Great OKR is fundamental to the success of any OKR program
So, what is a good OKR?
OKR Examples for
Grow revenue in America Region
Increase Demo Outreach from 0 to 1000% 100% 50%40 60
Increase ARR from $2M to $4M$2M $4M $3M
Increase Number of Channel Partners From 10 to 5010 50 20
OKR Examples for Sales
- Design your Sales Team’s OKRs to drive performance by focusing on the revenue goals.
- With successful OKR implementation, your sales productivity will pay off in terms of improvement in product sales targets, Unit economics, profitability and conversion rates.
Establish a solid Lead Gen Engine
Increase Advisory Sites from 1 to 31 3 2
Launch LinkedIn Ads0 100% 5%606060 60
Increase the number of Marketplaces from 0 to 50 5 2
OKR Examples for Marketing
- Design your Marketing Team’s OKRs to provide direction to the team for Improving brand awareness.
- With successful OKR implementation, the team’s outcomes will lead to generating demand for your service, Providing leads for your sales team and Increasing product visibility.
Create a world Class Employee Onboarding program
Improve Employee satisfaction after onboarding to 95%60% 95% 64%
Ensure 90% readiness of employees in 4 weeks70% 90% 80%
Map 100% of new recruits with mentors65% 100% 78%
OKR Examples for HR
- Design your HR Team’s OKRs to improve performance in all areas related to the management of Human Capital.
- With successful OKR implementation, Recruitment, Training, Learning, Performance Management and Compliance will improve considerably.
Increase efficiency of QA process
Maintain no more than 1 critical bug reported0% 100% 30%50 40
Conduct a security assessment of codebase using automated tools100% 0 50%
Reduce target test cycles to 45 min60 Min(s) 45 Min(s) 55 Min(s)
OKR Examples for Engineering
- Personalise your Engineering Team’s OKRs to guide them to design and develop competitive products will exceed customer requirements.
- With successful OKR implementation, products are delivered on-time and the team scales up efficiently to offer great performance.
Generate $2M expansion revenue0 $2M $1M40 60
Decrease churn rate from 15% to 5%15% 5% 10%
Increase NPS from 6.0 to 9.06.0 9.0 6.7
OKR Examples for Customer Success
- Design your team-level OKRs to ensure customers receive the expected value from your product or service.
- With successful OKR implementation, the team’s outcomes will be delighted customers, reduced churn, expanded revenue and increased referrals.
Enhance security across the enterprise
Reduce MTTD (Mean Time to Detect) to 2 Minutes6 Min(s) 2 Min(s) 4 Min(s)
Reduce MTTC (Mean Time to Contain) to 5 Minutes10 Min(s) 5 Min(s) 9 Min(s)
Reduce MTTR (Mean Time to Resolve) to 30 Minutes50 Min(s) 30 Min(s) 36 Min(s)
OKR examples for IT
- Design your IT Team’s OKRs to improve your company’s IT infrastructure meeting the demands of internal and external customers in a cost-effective manner.
- With successful OKR implementation, your IT team’s performance, availability, reliability , scalability will all scale up.
Deliver Amazing Customer Support
Increase customer satisfaction score from 7.0 to 9.07.0 9.0 8.0
Decrease average resolution time from 44 to 24 hours44 24 38
Achieve a minimum first contact resolution rate of 40%
OKR Examples for Customer Support
- Define your Team-level OKRs to improve the effectiveness of your support capabilities and to resolve customer queries efficiently.
- With successful OKR implementation, the team’s outcomes will lead to an improved reputation of your company with increased customer satisfaction and strong customer relationship.
Achieve Operational Excellence in the Procurement function
Maintain a 95% service level for normal stock items0% 100% 95%
Maintain a 100% service level for Critical major consumables0% 100% 87%
Procure at least 90% of the items in every category within the target price range0% 100% 90%40 4040
OKR Examples for Procurement
OKR Examples for Supply Chain
- Personalise your Team’s OKRs to elevate your company’s delivery capabilities to give it that competitive edge.
- With successful OKR implementation, the team’s outcomes will lead to a product delivery to customers – within the expected time, in the right quantity, at an acceptable delivery cost and also in a sustainable manner.
With our suite of
4 products you can
- Give clear direction to every team and individual.
- Increase productivity through focus on goals.
- Track regular progress towards goals.
- Foster a culture of accountability, and transparency.