How to schedule up 1:1 meeting?
Profit.co provides an option to schedule 1:1 Meetings between coworkers.
Why this feature?
- 1:1 Meeting enables you to collaborate with an individual and facilitate discussions with them regarding their performance, progress, and accomplishments.
- 1:1 meetings enhance collaboration, discuss performance, track progress, and recognize accomplishments, fostering growth, engagement, and mutual understanding.
Navigate to Meetings from the left navigation panel. On the Meetings page, click on the + Schedule Meeting button to schedule a new meeting.
On the New Meeting page, you can add the,
- 1.1 meeting from the drop-down menu
- Time and Date of the meeting [schedule with Dynamic Time Range]
- Check Availability
- Adding description for this Meeting
- Add Conferencing [Add the Meeting Link]
- Adding Attachments
Finally, click on Schedule.
The scheduled meeting will appear on the meetings page. Click on the Ellipsis icon and Click the pencil icon to edit and update the created meeting.
The user will be getting the meeting notification under the Action Center.
Related Answer Post
To learn more about the process of scheduling a meeting, click here.
In Profit.co we can customize email notifications for key results and sub-key results assignments by enabling the OKR ...Read more