How to schedule a Meeting?
Profit.co offers the ability for users to conveniently schedule meetings with individuals, teams, and departments within their organization.
Why this feature?
- Scheduling a meeting in Profit.co streamlines collaboration by centralizing agendas and notes.
- It enables efficient tracking of objectives and key results, and fosters enhanced communication among team members.
- They can also detect potential roadblocks that can impede progress and course correction.
Note: Only Super Users can enable the meetings.
Navigate to Settings → General → Apps from the left navigation panel.
Enable the Meetings Module.
Navigate to Meetings from the left navigation panel.
On the Meetings page, click on the Schedule Meeting button to initiate the Meeting.
You can schedule 1:1, Team, Weekly Progress, or Quarterly Progress Meetings depending on your organizational needs.
For instance, let’s select Weekly Progress Meeting from the drop-down menu.
On the New Meeting page, you can
- Choose the Department [employees under the department will be automatically added as attendees]
- Set the Time and Date of the meeting [schedule with Dynamic Time Range]
- Check Availability with Other Users
- Set Recurring Meetings
- Add description for this Meeting
- Add Conferencing [Meeting Link]
- Add Attachments
You can also choose the Default meeting template or can also create a new one as per your choice and you can select the OKRs to present
Finally, click on Schedule.
Once the meeting is scheduled, the user will get the meeting request through the Action Center.
If you click on the Meeting title you will be redirected to the menu where you can view the Selected OKRs, other OKRs, and Meeting Topics.
Note: You can view the desired OKRs by clicking the Present icon, and the Progress report will appear in the Presentation view.
Note: You can also check the progress of the OKRs in a snapshot format.
In the topics section, you can add some more options to discuss, such as:
Finally, click on Send Summary The guest members added to the meeting will get the summary mail.
Note: Users can join the meeting link from the meeting menu.
You can also edit the scheduled meeting by adding attendees and changing the schedule, and you can update it.
To update the meeting, click on the Edit icon.
Make the changes in the Meeting and click Reschedule.
Related Answer Post
To learn about the process of adding tasks to a meeting, click here.