How to enable OKR at different levels of the organization?
Profit.co provides an option to accredit OKRs at different levels in an organization via OKR level Settings.
Why this feature?
- Profit.co provides an option to enable/disable OKRs at different levels of the organization.
- This feature allows you to define clear objectives at each level help prioritize efforts, reducing ambiguity, and increasing productivity by focusing on what matters most.
Navigate to Settings → OKRs → Authoring from the left navigation panel. Switch to the General tab.
- By enabling the toggle, you will be able to create Corporate OKRs.
- Select employees whom you want to give access to create Corporate OKRs in the Who can define field.
- By enabling Department OKRs toggle, any employee designated as the department head can create department OKRs.
- Only department heads and other people in the Corporate OKRs list can create department OKRs.
By enabling Individual OKRs toggle, all employees can create their Individual OKRs.
Related Answer Post
To learn the process of creating Objectives with restricted visibility, click here.
Profit.co allows Superusers to generate reports of users, teams, and departments who haven't set any OKRs. Why ...Read more