OKR software for managing your business goals
Is your business is using the proven OKR methods to manage and track your business goal? End the pain of manually tracking objectives and key results for teams and departments with our highlycustomizable and easy to use OKR software.
OKR for Finance
Finance departments are great candidates for the implementation of an OKR by virtue of their dollars-and-cents subject matter. The structure of an OKR calls for… Some example finance OKRs
OKR for Engineering
The OKR method can be a powerful and effective tool to align your engineering team’s objectives against the types of objectives and goals seen in other departmental pursuits…
OKR for Sales
OKR can be a powerful tool for sales teams to achieve better turnout and higher productivity than you thought possible. The success of your sales team is driven by the…
OKR for Marketing
Due to its highly subjective nature, marketing teams across various industries may have an overabundance of metrics or may have too few in place to establish…
- Quick and easy to get an overview of all the crucial OKR components.
- Measurable actions on key results are put together for a quick glance and instant edits.
- Get a 360 degree understanding of your objective in a single dashboard
- Easy to use OKR software to create and track your objectives and key results.
- Identify the objectives on track and objectives at risk in a glance.
- Get insights of progress and understand where you are in the progress of completing your objective.
- Ensures every employee is steered towards the organization’s goals.
- Quickly allows managers to know how their team is aligned with respect to his/her OKR.
- Easily track all team members’ OKRs in a single view and at the same time.
- Get insights on your employee’s performance and evaluate based on their performance score.
- Automatic update of employee’s score based on task completion.
- Easily identify high performers in the teams and analyze overall team performance in a single dashboard.
Use OKRs for the best outcome
World’s biggest companies use the OKR methodology to help them manage their company goals. By being more focused on tasks and goals, they have not only survived, but thrived and moved their company in a unified direction, making them great examples to follow.
If you can visualize it, if you can dream it, there’s some way to do it