How to view the Affinity Chart in the Performance review?
Profit.co provides an option to view the affinity chart of the assessments of your peers, managers, and matrix managers in performance reviews.
Why this Feature?
- By using this feature users can view the average line in the affinity chart which is present in the Overall Review Summary Information.
- The average line for Peers and Matrix Manager’s assessments is visible in the Affinity Chart.
- Similar to that, we can also see an average line for the “Subordinates”.
Note: This feature is available only for the Affinity-based Review.
Navigate to Settings → Performance → Reviews from the left navigation panel to ensure Affinity levels is enabled.
Enable the Affinity-based reviews toggles in as per your organizational requirements.
For instance, let’s enable the following toggles.
- Enable affinity-based reviews for toggle, check Peer(s) and Matrix Manager(s).
- Enable Allow affinity levels in review summary chart toggle and check Include Weights.
Navigate to Performance → HR Administration → Performance Reviews from the left navigation panel.
On the Performance Reviews page, select the Review you wish to view the affinity graph.
Select the User from the HR Dashboard to view the affinity chart.
The user can view the Affinity Chart containing the Self-assessment, Matrix Manager overall assessment, Subordinates, and All Peers line through the Overall Review Dashboard.
Related Answer Post
To learn more about the process of initiating affinity-based review click here.