Key result progress is displayed in a cool slider bar with an easy drag option to change progress. The current value is shown with a bubble filled with a color that indicates the status of the key result (On track, Not started, At-risk, In trouble, and Completed).
Objective progress is shown in percentage in a bar filled with a color that indicates the status of the objective.
OKR Fulfillment bar shows the overall progress of all the OKRs shown on the page which can be filtered using OKR status and OKR period.
Check-in your key result
Weekly check-ins are recommended to track the progress of your key results and avoid last-minute surprises at the end of the quarter.
Profit.co allows you to report the progress on your key results at different OKR levels. You will be required to fill in the below details to complete your check-in:
- Progress of the key result
- Status: indicates your confidence level in achieving the target
Click on OKRs from the left navigation menu.
In the OKRs list page, Key result progress is displayed in a cool slider bar with an easy drag option to change progress. Click on the slider bar to check-in your key result.
A side panel will open where you can provide the
- Value – the current progress value of the key result.
- Status – indicates your confidence level of achieving that key result.
- Comment – to submit your comments on the progress made.
Click on ‘Update’ to complete the check-in process.
Track your key result progress
Profit.co enables you to track your key result in progress and history in two ways.
1. Planned vs actual progress over time graph
2. Check-in history with filters to see on time, missed, late, and future check-ins.
Note: You can also check-in and view history from the KR overview page, under the check-ins tab.