How to enable Competency Group in Performance Review?
Profit.co provides an option to enable competency groups in performance reviews.
Why this Feature?
- This feature allows users to evaluate competencies as a group in performance assessments.
- When this feature is enabled, during the assessment the Average Rating will be automated for the group competency.
- If the Manager or Peer evaluating the assessment wishes to provide alternate scores individually for the employees, they can do so through the Final Culture Ratings.
- Peers, Managers, and Matrix Managers can also provide Group Level Comments based on the group competency assessment for the employees.
- This helps employees to reflect on their performance to improve their skill set and technical knowledge.
Note: Only Super Users can enable Competencies Group.
Navigate to Settings → Performance → Reviews from the left navigation panel and select the Competencies tab and Enable Competency Group in review toggle. Once it is enabled, the toggles for Final Culture Rating, Average Rating, and Show Group Level Comments appear. Based on your organizational needs Enable the toggles for Performance Reviews.
Once it is enabled, during Self Assessment, users can provide a Final Culture Rating and post feedback in the Comments section. The Average Rating will be automatically rated based on the overall performance evaluation.
Related Answer Post
To learn more about how to enable Overall rating in Performance Review, click here.