What is the use of Bell Curve in Profit.co ?
Profit.co provides an option to review the employee's performance based on the bell curve.
Why this Feature?
- The Bell Curve approach is applied in performance appraisals as a way of distinguishing elite performers from average performers, and further, segregating below-par employees from the overall average.
- While calculating the individual Performance Score, Bell Curve helps the HR team to review the employee performance with different curves.
Navigate to Settings → Performance → Dashboard from the left navigation panel.
In the Dashboard page, Enable the toggle for Distribution.
There will be default distributions with percentages showing the Overall Percentage and Bell Curve Distribution.
You can also Add a new one or edit the existing Distribution.
You can create a new Calibration Group. The employees in this group have access to change the calibration values.
After setting all Go to Performance → HR Administration → Performance Reviews from the left navigation panel.
Select the Review which you want to check and select Launch Calibration.
Click on the Bell Curve.
Note: Only Super Users can view the Bell Curve in the Review Dashboard.
In Bell Curve there are three different scores,
- Targeted Distribution - It will show the architecture defined in the bell curve configuration
- Overall Score - It will show the actual score provided by the Manager’s/Secondary reviewer’s
- Calibrated Score - It will show the normalized score by the calibration group members (Employees). This score will display once the calibration process completes.
You can export the report in CSV format.
Related Answer Post
To know the process of initiating a performance review, click here.
Profit.co provides an option to view the scores of their performance review assessment in a detailed way from a single ...Read more