Power Productivity with New Features in Profit.co:
- Copy Workspace/Boards along with Tasks: When you make a copy of workspaces or boards, you have the option to also copy all tasks within the workspace/board as well.
- Export Tasks: You can now export tasks from a task board in a csv and xls spreadsheet format.
- Workspaces View: In the Workspaces view in the task management module, you can now browse Workspaces based on their visibility settings (public, private, and hidden). Additionally, you have the option to remove specific Workspaces from your left task menu, and add Workspaces to the left menu to keep your most important workspaces easily accessible.
- External Reviewer Assessment: During performance reviews, users can now request reviewers from outside the organization to perform an assessment. This helps HR administrators get a 360-degree perspective on employee performance. This assessment can be completed through an external link sent via email.
- Display Weight for Individual Goals: During a performance review, you can now view the weights of individual goals in the Goals section. This helps remind reviewers how important each goal is relative to one another. Users will not be able to edit weights from the performance review.
- Subordinates Line in the Affinity Chart: HR Administrators and Super Users can now enable a “Feedback from Subordinates” line for the affinity chart on the review dashboard. This shows the average score given to the reviewed employee by the people they manage. In the review summary builder, drag & drop the “Feedback from Peers” widget to the builder and select “Subordinate” in the drop-down.
- Change Workspace/Board of a Task under Meetings: Now, when creating tasks or managing existing tasks in the “Team Tasks” section of the Meeting details page, you can select the Workspace and Board for the task. To organize your tasks, simply click the gray location marker at the top of the task note and select a new Workspace/Board.
Recent updates on Goal management in Profit.co!
Learn how to use the Goals feature in the performance management works from an End User’s perspective.
Check out our latest blog posts!
Take a look at our newest blogs! These posts can help you set impactful OKRs, give employees an engaging experience they love, and ignite performance in your organization.
There are many ways to be a leader, but by using OKRs, you can help your organization achieve their goals faster. Check out Profit.co’s latest article on how to use OKRs to become a better leader.
Read on this blog to learn how to transform company culture with OKRs in order to build a productive organization.
Learn what a key result is in Profit.co. This blog post uses detailed examples to help you learn how to measure your OKRs.
Check out the top 10 effective people management tips to improve manager-team relationships.
Take a look at our most important feature updates with Profit.co’s feature highlight video!
Check out our latest video update for top-notch tips and solutions for all your OKR, task, and performance management needs!
Profit.co has crafted an ultimate human resource management system guide to help you manage your organization most effectively.
Learn the nuances of how to integrate OKRs with project management so that you can achieve more, more efficiently.
Learn techniques that will help you bring in the culture of collaboration at your workplace.