Power Productivity with New Features in Profit.co:
- Schedule Meetings with Dynamic Time Range: Users can now set dynamic time ranges and end dates while scheduling a long-time meeting. Users can also customize the time range and date based on their organizational needs.
- PMS Review with No Ratings: While creating new Review Templates, users can click on the Show Advanced Options button to Enable and Disable Ratings in Performance reviews
- Secondary Reviewer Rating Slider: Secondary Reviewers can choose the rating appearance for their overall rating of the assessments.
- Self Overall Rating in Percentage: On the Review Summary Information, the Self overall rating can be customized to be displayed in percentage format based on the selected rating slider appearance.
- Weightage scale down: If adding Weights is enabled to calculate the score and the weight is greater than the defined weights in the bucket then the converted weight (Scale down) weight is displayed for the Competencies, Goals, and OKRs in performance reviews.
- Employees to view the manager’s and higher level manager’s score: Employees can now view the manager’s assessment after submitting their review. Employees can also view their secondary and external reviewer’s assessment for the review before the secondary reviewer assessment.
Check out our latest blog posts!
- CFR enables us to implement continuous performance management. It works by mainstreaming performance reviews, feedback from employees, and appreciation for their achievements into routine work related conversations. Read this Profit.co article to optimize your organization’s performance with CFR. What Is Converations, Feedback & Recognition (CFR)?
- Constructive criticism is an essential part of an employee’s growth and it is believed that constructive criticism can be productive if delivered correctly with the right intention and is perceived by the receiver as helpful in improving his/her work. Read this article, A Beginner’s Guide to Constructive Criticism to know more about it.
- An elevator pitch is a short, descriptive speech to introduce yourself/ your organization/ a product/ service, a project, or an idea to generate interest. Profit.co tells about What is an elevator pitch? How to write one, with an example
- The Profit.co article 5 Steps in Daily Work Routine to Improve Productivity helps you to set behaviors aimed at achieving tasks in the most efficient way.
- Read this article from profit.co, Adverse Effects of Social Loafing in the Workplace to know the effects of social loafing on employee performance and how to avoid to them to improve teamwork.
- Read this article from profit.co to learn more about how OKR software can enhance your recruitment process. 10 Key Recruitment Metrics to Improve the Hiring Process
- This article from Profit.co helps you to find the root cause of the problems and the best practices to prevent the occurrence in the future Root Cause Analysis Explained with Examples
- RACI is a Responsibility Alignment Matrix that clarifies the roles and responsibilities of team members and their level of involvement in every task, deliverable, milestone, or decision of a project, which involves many employees, decision makers, experts and stakeholders. Check out this article from Profit.co to learn more about RACI Chart and what they mean. RACI Chart and its Use in Project Management
- An S-curve is a graphical representation or an illustration of the cumulative data related to a project. Read this quick guide to learn all about S-Curve and its types along with its uses. A Guide to S-Curve in Project Management