- Google Sheets
- MS Excel
- Jira Plugin
- Jira JQL
- Jira Data Center Plugin
- Salesforce Reports
- Salesforce KPIs
- Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Planner
- Microsoft Planner KPI
- Power BI
- Sleuth KPI
- Nave KPI
- AWS Athena
- Zoho CRM
- Oracle Database KPI
- Oracle Netsuite KPI
- Teamwork KPI
- Ticket Tailor
- Zoho Desk KPI
- Planview PPM Pro
- Zoho Projects
- Zoho Sheet
- Custom Connector
Workday ERP is a software system used for planning in areas such as human capital management (HCM), professional services automation, project management, finance, analytics, and more.
What you can do with Workday and Profit.co Integration?
- Profit.co’s integration with Workday allows you to sync the users from Workday and create them as users in Profit.co. It simplifie
s the synchronization process.
- You can Import First name, Last name, Email ID, Manager, Departments, and Job title, from the Workday account to Profit.co
Configure Workday in Profit.co
Note: Super Users can only enable the Workday integration in Profit.co
Navigate to Settings from the left navigation panel.
Click on Integrations, On the Connectors page, Select the Business Level tab and click on the Workday Manage button.
Then, click the Connect to Workday button.
Enter the Connection Name and required details and click on Create button to configure the Workday Integration connection successfully.
Click on the Configuration page (you can click anywhere on the page, like the Connection Name field).
On the Update Connection panel, click on the Set Criteria button, enter the Management Level API, and click on the Validate button.
You can choose the appropriate Management Role corresponding to the Profit.co role.
Once done, click Update.
Note: The roles of existing employees will remain unchanged during this update; the configuration will affect only new employees created after the update process.
Once the connection is established, It will import users from your Workday account to Profit.co after 30 mins.
At any stage, If you do not want to synchronize the user details for a particular period of time you can enable the Pause Connection toggle. Users will not be synchronized until you disable the toggle.
If you want to know the summary of imported users, you can enable the Share Summary toggle. After sync, you will receive an email with the user’s information.
You will also have the option to do the Field mapping. Field mapping shows records of workday and Profit.co
1. The first sync will happen only after 30 mins once the sync is done and other syncs will happen every day at 9 PM local time.
2. The access for the users will be automatically enabled once the sync is completed. Meanwhile, the user’s login will be in a disabled state by default based on their Workday termination status.
3. The Time zone and Preferred Language will be automatically synced with Profit.co