How do you enable SAML Authentication for Profit.co, within GSuite?
Here’s a walk-through of setting up Google G suite as your SAML Identity Provider for Profit.co.
- Go to your Google G-suite admin page.
- Choose “SAML apps”.
- Click on the “Plus” icon lower-right to add a new SAML app.
- Choose “Setup my own custom app” at the bottom of the list.
Choose “Option 2” and download your IDP metadata. At this point, pause your setup and send the file to email@example.com.
Once you send the file, Profit.co will generate the following:
- ACS URL
- Entity ID
- Start URL
This may take upto 24 hours.
- You can define “Profit OKRs” as the Application Name. Grab the logo from here and upload it to Google.
- Update the service provider details as shown in the table.
|ACS URL||It will be provided by Profit.co team|
|Name ID||Basic Information / Primary Email|
|Name ID Format||ENTITY|
- We need to add one attribute mapping in step 5.
Define the attribute mapping as follows:
- Type “E-Mail Address” in the first field
- Select “Basic Information” in the second field
- Select “Primary Email” in the third field
- Switch your new SAML App “ON for everyone”.