- Google Sheets
- MS Excel
- Jira Plugin
- Jira JQL
- Jira Data Center Plugin
- Salesforce Reports
- Salesforce KPIs
- Azure DevOps
- Google Big Query
- Microsoft Planner
- Microsoft Planner KPI
- Power BI
- Sleuth KPI
- Nave KPI
- AWS Athena
- Zoho CRM KPI Integration
- OKRs for GitLab
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration app that helps your team stay organized and have conversations in one place. Microsoft Teams integration with Profit.co enables you to easily manage and check-in your OKRs from and within Microsoft Teams.
What you can do with Microsoft Teams and Profit.co integration:
- You can supercharge your communication with teams from Profit.co by fostering incredible team organizations.
- You can access information from anywhere and at any time with secured cloud storage and can kickstart access right from Profit.co instead of switching platforms.
- Profit.co is SSO configured, hence Microsoft teams are configured to trust such promises with sharing documents and information.
- Perform check-ins instantly from your Microsoft team’s account.
- You can get 130 kinds of action notifications from Profit.co in your Microsoft Teams accounts.
Here’s a walk-through of setting up Profit.co Microsoft teams app and performing check-ins.
Note: Login with the same credentials in Profit.co website in a separate tab.
Install Profit.co app
Select Profit.co to add the application.
Once you add the app icon, it will be displayed in the left menu bar, now click on it, a chat window of Profit.co will open and a welcome message will be displayed.
Now you are authorized to use Profit.co from Microsoft teams, Type the value as “check-in” in the questions tab and click icon to send.
After sending the word check-in in the chat you’ll be getting the OKR level to choose. Select the OKR level which you want and click Submit.
After that select the Objective which you want and click the Submit button.
After that select the key result that you want to check-in and click Submit.
Finally, add check-in value, Status and Comments for the Key result and click Submit.
Once the check-in is done the check-in summary will be displayed.
If you want to have a hassle-free check-in of all the key results, you can do it by clicking on the Profit.co tab on the menu bar. By doing this, you can manage the entire Profit.co site via MS Team app.