You can now integrate BigQuery with Profit.co and modernize your smart analytics warehouse by creating key results and perform check-ins instantly.
- Go to Settings → Integrations → User Level Connectors
- Enable the BigQuery toggle in the User Level Connectors.
- After enabling it at the firm level,
- Go to Preferences → Integrations.
- In Integrations manage your BigQuery.
- Click on the + icon to login to your BigQuery.
- Enter your connection name and click Sign In to BigQuery.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Next.
- Select Allow for the access.
- After getting connected,
- Create Key Result using Form.
- Note: We can use only numeric as the value & we can select only two KPI. They are Increase & Decrease KPI.
- Let’s create the Key Result using Increase KPI.
- Select the KPI and add it.
- Enable the toggle for Auto Update.
- After enabling it, choose the connection as BigQuery.
- After connecting to the BigQuery select the Project name .
- After that select the path of the value in the database and click Run.
- After entering the values for Column and Row you’ll be getting the Current Value. Finally, click on the Add button.
- Manually add From value and To value as your target and click Next.
- Select the Target Date for the Key result.
- Complete the remaining process and click Create.
- After creating it you’ll be getting the Key Result as shown below..
- While updating the Key result i.e. check-in process you’ll be getting the current value of the Row and Column.
- If you check-in you’ll be redirected to the review page. Finally, you can Update it.
- After Updation, you’ll be getting changes in the Key Result.