Power Productivity with New Features in Profit.co:
Custom Attributes for Strategy Module : Set additional custom attributes for all categories in the Strategy module.
1. Profit.co has come up with OKRs for Law Firms. Globally, shifting economies pose an increasing challenge to law firms, OKRs with quantifiable outcomes will aid in accomplishing your organizational goals. Learn more about it from this article, 10 Great Examples of Law Firm OKRs.
Check out our latest blog posts!
Could you take a look at our newest blogs!? These blogs can help you set impactful OKRs, enhance employee engagement and ignite performance in your organization.
1. Businesses and their management are now motivated to enhance their business model by metric-driven objectives. An efficient strategy to develop business is to align the organization’s vision with clear business objectives. Learn more about business objectives from this Profit.co article. Top 15 Business Objectives to Grow Your Business.
2. An organization’s administrative and operational tasks are overseen by the chief operating officer (COO) who further creates regulatory requirements that support the ideology and vision of the business. The job of a COO entails numerous duties and it goes without saying that there are a lot of difficulties with it as well. Learn how COOs can overcome these difficulties through OKRs from this Profit.co article. How Can OKRs Help COOs.
3. In economics, the term “ratchet effect” refers to shifts in output, cost, or organizational structures that have a tendency to continue on their own. This transpires as a result of the actual process simultaneously modifying the underlying circumstances that drive the process. The ratchet effect has a significant impact on businesses and finding a strategy to reverse it will substantially benefit your organization. This article from Profit.co will help you understand more about it. How to Reverse and Solve the Ratchet Effect.
1. A periodical and structured performance assessment for employees will help them identify challenges and overcome obstacles at work. This provides an opportunity for employees to showcase their achievements, strengths, weaknesses, and strategies to develop their skill set. Learn more about performance reviews from this Profit.co article. What is a Performance Review? A Beginner’s Guide.
2. Employee performance reviews can be used to achieve certain goals that will benefit your organization and performance reviews have evolved over time. Organizations can choose the type of performance review that best serves their vision and strategy. Learn more about types of performance reviews. Performance Review-Types
1. Organizations have evolved and adapted to hybrid work models due to Covid19. A hybrid workplace’s main goal is to provide employees with more flexibility in their work schedules and locations while also promoting a healthier work-life balance. Learn more on how to Elevate Employee Experience for a Hybrid Workplace from this article from Profit.co. 5 Steps to Elevate Employee Experience for a Hybrid Workplace.
2. Employee recognition is vital in an organization. When their efforts are recognized and rewarded employees feel motivated and perform better. To achieve high employee satisfaction, it is important to understand the difference between an award and a reward. Although it’s prevalent to hear these two terminologies often, they have very different meanings in the corporate world. Learn more about it from this article from Profit.co. The Differences between Employee Award and Reward, with Examples.
1. A Key Performance Indicator (KPI) enables organizations to swiftly and easily assess, analyze, and compare several critical success factors for their company. Performances could be equated to organizational goals to determine how well the business is performing, both financially and from the viewpoint of the employees. KPI reports with an emphasis on metrics are pivotal for the organization’s development. Learn more about KPI reports from this article from Profit.co. What is a KPI Report? What are the Benefits of KPI Reports?
2. Frameworks for creating goals and determining the metrics that will be employed to measure objectives are used by strategic visionaries. Finding a good goal-setting framework aligned with smart metrics will aid organizations in achieving their objectives and goals. Learn more about smart metrics from this Profit.co article. What are Smart Metrics and why are they Important?.